‘Art Your Way’: art courses and tuition
‘Art Your Way’ is a new venture by artist Jill Jones. It is located in West Coast Studio in Talbenny, near Little Haven. Also, it is very close to the natural beauty of the Coastal Path. The courses are suitable for beginners and more experienced painters alike. In addition, they have a duration of a half day or full day to suit individual needs.
‘Art Your Way’: projected course format
Careful thought has gone into the courses at the Art School. As a result, this ensures that participants have an enjoyable, invigorating and educational time. In fact, the courses will last a half day or a full day and will feature seascapes, abstracts and Pembrokeshire places.
Courses at ‘Art Your Way’ – West Coast Studio
- Welcome to the ‘Art Your Way’ class. Firstly, Jill will greet you and introduce you into the studio.
- Next, the day continues with an introduction to each other / the group. We then move on to:
- Session 1: During ‘Art Your Way’ classes, together we’ll begin to ‘build’ your art. Tuition will offer handy tips for painting sky and sea or simple land techniques. In addition, you will also be demonstrated the use of colour, observation of light, depth and perspective. Your confidence will develop along with your brush techique as you create your art.
- Session 2: Following further art tuition, you will add layers to your painting. In brief, this includes exploring colour and shading, adding highlights, shadows and texture.
- On the half-day, at a suitable point in our works, we’ll take a refreshment break for tea, coffee or cold drinks. In addition, homemade cakes will be served. (Please advise any food intolerances in advance.)
- On the full day, the benefit of more time at ‘Art Your Way’ means we will be able to enhance detail and develop techniques. In addition, the full day includes an hour’s break for a light lunch. Namely, homemade soup, home baked bread and hot or cold drinks. (Please advise any food intolerances in advance.)
Should you wish to attend Jill’s courses at West Coast Studio please email: firstname.lastname@example.org