Up to 50 stalls of quality Welsh and Pembrokeshire arts and crafts are on offer. Indeed, the fair is an ideal opportunity for unique early Christmas shopping.
In addition, there will be special offers at the mill shop over the weekend. Also, the Mill’s cafe will be serving festive specials and winter warmer drinks from 10am-5pm both Saturday and Sunday.
Why visit Melin Tregwynt Christmas Fair?
Visiting a Christmas Fair can be a delightful and festive experience for a variety of reasons. For example:
- Unique Gifts: you will find that the Fair will feature a wide array of artisan and handcrafted items that make for unique and thoughtful gifts. Indeed, you can find one-of-a-kind presents for your loved ones, which can’t be found in regular stores.
- Support Local Businesses: the Fair features local artisans and small businesses. In fact, it’s a great way to support your local community and help small business owners thrive.
- Community and Socializing: people come together at the Fair. It’s a wonderful place to connect with friends, family, and neighbours. In addition, it’s an excellent opportunity to bond and socialise with loved ones.
- A Memorable Experience: visiting the Fair can create lasting memories. As a result, it’s a much more absorbing experience than the ‘High Street’.
- The Christmas Spirit: the Fair will be brimming with holiday decorations, lights, and music, creating a joyful and festive atmosphere. Indeed, it’s an excellent way to feel the magic of Christmas.
Jill Jones Fine Art
Amongst the 50 stall-holders will be Jill Jones Fine Art. On her stall you will find a wide variety of fine art items. These will range from unique original paintings, high quality, limited edition prints (Giclee), unique greeting cards and fine art calendars. In addition, you can buy Gift Vouchers for yourself or loved ones, for art purchases or painting classes. Jill is also happy to take on painting commissions and the Fair is a perfect opportunity to discuss with her your own specific requirement.
An example of the quality of the original artworks and prints on display is shown below. This piece is called ‘Bishop’s Steps’ and will be familiar to all those who know St Davids. Many other local scenes and places will be available to buy at Melin Tregwynt Christmas Fair.
You can contact Jill Jones Fine Art in several ways:
- Simply call Jill on 01437 781386 or 07971 794431
- Or email her on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, you can message her on her Facebook page: Pembrokeshire Art Classes